A unique style
Kendall Gammon delivers a refreshing speaking style and vulnerability you may not expect from a veteran NFL athlete. His focus on the value of emotional strength and his use of very personal experiences to illustrate key points creates an open, interactive and relatable engagement that appeals to a broad audience. Gammon’s unique combination of personal experiences, practical tools and personality leaves listeners with a memorable message they can take away and immediately apply toward improving their own personal development and professional success.
Gammon delivers an inspirational, fun and interactive event that’s engaging for a wide audience, with a universal message that can be personalized based on your organization’s specific needs or objectives:
- Take a creative approach in supporting HR and change management efforts with a motivating message that encourages empathy, brings teams together and builds internal culture.
- Help employees embrace the need for emotional resilience and see its connection to their professional growth and leadership potential.
- Give customers a break from mind-numbing slide presentations with a speaker and message that are both meaningful and entertaining.
Build stronger leaders and team players
Gammon’s personal stories and lessons learned both on and off the field illustrate that success is proportional to the emotional strength you build, both in yourself and those you lead. His message strikes a relevant chord for organizations and people navigating significant change or in need of strengthening internal culture and professional development.
- Reinforce a “team player” mindset and help institute a “game plan” approach to breaking down barriers to collaboration.
- Help employees embrace new and different perspectives from their own.
- Instill the importance of recognizing and practicing gratitude—an uncommon and often uncomfortable emotion in the workplace.
- Demonstrate the need for emotional intelligence and strength in order to succeed in a team leadership role.
- Show how people can differentiate their own value and create rewarding relationships with customers, colleagues, friends, and family.
- Learn how developing greater emotional strength helps people reach higher and farther than with their physical strengths alone.
An unexpectedly open and vulnerable message from a veteran NFL athlete